Margaux: Slingin’ only the best, law school jaded, caffeine induced, sleep deprived, back-wood living, love infused, snarky commentary and tips on life.
- Speaks for the Trees.
- Lives for adventure, and wanders to find it.
- Finds Rock, Paper, Scissors to be an acceptable and just solution to basically anything. I.E: “…at 4pm on Friday, June 30, 2006, counsel shall convene at a neutral site agreeable to both parties… at that time and location, counsel shall engage in one game of Rock, Paper, Scissors. The winner of this engagement shall be entitled to select the location of the deposition.” – Judge Gregory Presnell, Avista Management v. Wausau Underwriters
- Believes any and everything can be sauteed.
- Does not function without sunglasses.
- Loves this quote: “Character is stronger than intellect, for a great soul will be strong to live as well as to think“- Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Is barefoot and dancing.
Lindsay: New York is a place where everyone comes to look for something. Follow her journey as a twenty-something girl looking for nothing else other than herself.
Lindsay is a twenty-something living in New York City. She grew up near Pittsburgh, PA and has been a proud Brooklyn resident for 3 years.